Important: Peanut-Safe School
We have several students attending our school who are severely allergic to peanuts. Our goal is for all students to be able to learn in an environment that is safe. We will provide a peanut-safe environment, but we need your assistance to accomplish this goal
Children who are allergic to peanuts do not need to ingest them to have a significant reaction, but may have a reaction from merely touching surfaces or items that have been in contact with peanuts. Prevention is the best approach for reducing the risk of a severe allergic reaction. Therefore, we are requesting that you DO NOT SEND PEANUT PRODUCTS to school with your child.
We appreciate your support and understanding in providing a safe environment for all students.