Students coming from a Las Virgenes Unified School District elementary school are automatically enrolled for 6th grade. For School of Choice or Interdistrict permit information, please click HERE for more information.
NEW STUDENTS ENROLLING FOR 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR, INCLUDING RECENTLY PERMITTED STUDENTS: New students to LVUSD must enroll through the Counseling Office on Open Enrollment days listed below. The enrollment process starts exactly at 2:30pm.
Students need to be present to enroll and be prepared to take a Math Placement test. All students must be here at 2:30pm to start the Math test. Late arrivals will not be able to test.
While students are taking the test, parents fill out the Enrollment Packet in a different room. Please click here to download the Enrollment Packet. You may bring these documents with you on Open Enrollment day or you may fill them out when you're here while your student is taking the Math Placement Test. The Enrollment Packet must be filled out by a parent or legal guardian.
**PLEASE NOTE: For your convenience and to save you time during enrollment, we recommend you email the Immunization Record to our office so that our health representative can approve it ahead of time. Please email it to email@example.com. You may also email other documents listed below.
TO ENROLL, PLEASE BRING ALL OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ON OPEN ENROLLMENT DAYS:
1. Proof of Birth: Birth certificate or passport
2. Proof of Residency: If you reside in the LVUSD district, (if not, skip to #3.), you must provide the following:
3. Interdistrict Permit or School of Choice Permit: If your permit application has been approved to attend AE Wright, please provide approval documents.
4. Immunization Record: HEALTH RECORDS ARE REQUIRED BY LAW AT THE TIME OF ENROLLMENT. Please bring a copy of your child's most current immunization record or to save time during enrollment, please email it ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not be able to enroll your student without current immunization records. Students who have never attended a California school must present written evidence of a Mantoux PPD (TB) skin test. Students entering 7th grade must have updated or completed Hepatitis B shots and the 2nd MMR. For more information about immunizations, click here.
5. School records: Please bring a copy of last year's final report card, a current report card, and standardized test scores. If your child is in any special program such as Section 504, GATE, or Special Education, please bring a copy of supporting documentation, such as the current IEP, 504 plan, or GATE qualification to assist with placement in appropriate classes. We will request official records from the previous school.
If you have any questions concerning enrollment, please call (818) 880-4614 ext. 289 between 8:30 A.M. and 4:00 P.M
Please call (818) 880-4614, ext. 289 for any questions.